Mattress Financing | 0% DivideBuy Finance | www.dividebuy.co.uk

DivideBuy Finance

About Rematch Credit Ltd (Licence: 626266)

Stoke-based DivideBuy was developed by Christopher Martin and Robert Flowers. The launch of www.dividebuy.co.uk went ahead in 2015 and since this time this lender has been intent on revolutionising point of sale 0% interest for e-commerce and retailers. Many partners have connected and as it stands on the latest financial report they turned over more than £3 million over the year. Profits arise from a subsidy charged per sale. What really stands out with this lender is the high claimed approval rate of 96% that is much higher than competitors (usually closer to 60%). There are 2 mattress brands that grant access to this funding. This is Otty and Rem-Fit who are quite evenly matched on the popularity front.

How It Works

At checkout point DivideBuy’s logo will show and when you mouse-over this they’ll calculate the available repayments across the optional terms. When clicking on this you are externally sent to their site to apply. A quick 60 second application process begins and should the approval go through the items can be quickly marked to be sent. The featured mattress brands will offer matched repayment options of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months with no deposit alongside the all-important 0% deal. As was noted, a subsidy is paid, but with the 2 featured brands participating offers remain valid.

Overseas

This brand is still establishing themselves locally. They are expected to remain UK-only for at least the next few years as they grow.

Product

When heading on to www.dividebuy.co.uk they don’t run through the ins and outs of the potential loan sizes and the terms. Within this sector the same products specs are made available. For repayments 3, 6, 9 and 12 months can be selected although sometimes only select options will show depending on the spending levels. The minimum spends are Rem-Fit (£149) and Otty (£250). There is no headlined deposit with each company, but this can change depending on how the credit check scores.

Qualification

The eligibility requirements are pretty straightforward here. There is a noted age range of 18 to 75. UK residents must have lived at their current address for at least a year. There is no specified requirements on employment and when applying there is no required paperwork also. The claimed 96% approval rate certainly stands out. With bad credit or lower scores they may ask for a large deposit, a short term or the request of a guarantor backing.

Reviews

The DivideBuy reviews are highly support on 2 major portals. Most of the feedback flows at Feefo where they have now surpassed 1000 feedback. The 5 star share is 91% and 4 star is 7% that combines as 98%. The other portal collected is with Trustpilot where they hold a TrustScore of 93% (110+).

The DivideBuy Mattress Financing Options

Otty and Rem-Fit.

= Otty delivers no deposit finance on a £250+ spend across 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. You can still use their offers that are either a £50 saving or 2 pillows. Otty’s costs are highly competitive, more so when you buy double size+ mattresses. They are the ideal pick of this pair based on value.

= Rem-Fit’s specs are matched with the exception that you can spend less at £149+. Their standard prices across their varied models are more expensive, but their deals are reasonable, usually at 20% plus 2 hybrid pillows.

Data Recorded May-18.

Submit your review
1
2
3
4
5
Submit
     
Cancel

Create your own review

www.dividebuy.co.uk Reviews
Average rating:  
 0 reviews